Breast and Body Procedures Louisville Kentucky
When searching for a Louisville plastic surgery provider, consider the expertise of John M. Weeter, M.D. With board certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) and several years of experience, he is regarded as a specialist in the Kentucky area.
At Associates in Plastic Surgery, Dr. Weeter's leading practice, he offers the following cosmetic procedures:
- Breast augmentation ("augmentation mammaplasty"):
- Many women have turned to Dr. Weeter to help them attain a size and shape they are more comfortable with, whether they are dissatisfied with their breast size, or would like to create better symmetry, our Louisville breast augmentation surgeon utilizes either silicone-gel or saline breast implants for enhancement.
- Breast lift surgery ("mastopexy"):
- By removing excess breast skin, tightening the remaining skin, and repositioning the nipples as needed, Dr. Weeter can raise your breasts to a more youthful placement. At Associates in Plastic Surgery in Kentucky, breast lift surgery is primarily recommended for women who do not plan to breastfeed in the future, and have sagging breasts due to aging, pregnancy, and/or weight changes.
- Tummy tuck surgery ("abdominoplasty"):
- Often requested by individuals whose abdominal area does not respond to diet and exercise, tummy tuck surgery is performed by removing excess skin and fat on the midsection to reveal a more slender, attractive contour. As a Kentucky tummy tuck specialist, Dr. Weeter advises patients to wait until all childbearing is complete before undergoing this procedure.
- Labiaplasty ("labia rejuvenation"):
- Louisville, Kentucky's Dr. Weeter now offers labiaplasty (labia rejuvenation), a procedure designed to reduce the size of the inner or outer vaginal lips for cosmetic or functional purposes. Women are becoming more aware of the benefits of this procedure, which can alleviate the pain and discomfort of enlarged labia while exercising, having intercourse, or wearing certain clothing. Labia rejuvenation can potentially restore their feminine confidence.
Many of our procedure pages feature before and after plastic surgery photos for you to view.
If any of the above procedures are of interest to you, Dr. Weeter can offer you more information during a consultation. He and his staff of Associates in Plastic Surgery will be glad to answer your questions and provide further details.
Schedule your appointment with Dr. Weeter by calling (502) 895-5466, or by filling out our contact form for a reply from our office.
Back to top